Sunday, August 17, 2008

The Big Chase

One of Daisy's favorite things to do has been to scoot around in her little walker. She can really get moving in it, but has a hard time making the turns. Unfortunately she has run over several of our toes as she careens around the house. Fred has also received some injuries from our little reckless driver. This has caused quite a bit of pain and has made Fred just a little jumpy. Now whenever Fred is barefoot and Daisy comes in his general direction he either quickly takes cover or takes off at a dead run screeching at the top of his lungs. This of course only motivates Daisy even more as she squeals and takes off in hot pursuit.

9 comments:

Kiley said...

That makes me laugh - what funny kids! I love the stories!

Erica said...

Hey Adam :o) I love all your stories about your kids...they're getting so big so fast! There's nothing quite like watching your kids interact with each other. You and Laurie sure have a cute family!

Oveson's said...

Ok so I had to say hi!!! Your family is so adorable and it is so fun to see how time flies when you are having fun. By the way this is Melanie Oveson (Garvin) It is great to see your cute family!! :D love it!!

paxtonfam said...

You have such a cute family.
It's fun to hear what's going on in Vegas with you.

alohareynolds said...

Hi! Laurie, I don't know if you know me, but I know your husband, Adam. I was college buddies with him and Matt at CEU. Anyways, I found your blog on Matt and Megan's site and I just wanted to say hi and WOW! You have such a beautiful family! Anyways, hope all is well with you and PLEASE give my regards to Adam!

paxtonfam said...

CUTE! I can see it in my head.

paxtonfam said...

I left you a comment and it didn't want to publish. So anyway, cute vivid story.

Rabecca said...

Your kids are so cute. Well good luck to you It is so nice when you are finished with school just keep that in mind some day it will be nice.

Rabecca said...

Hey your kids are so cute. Some day school will end and then it will all be over it will be where is day work where is dad work and more work but it is much nicer than school. Good luck